Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it realistic to lose 80lbs in less than 10 months? 23F, CW 242lbs, GW 150lbs

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Is it realistic to lose 80lbs in less than 10 months? 23F, CW 242lbs, GW 150lbs

Pretty much the title. After years of being comfortably overweight and seemingly okay with it, I finally got the push to do something about it - and I have to thank you guys for it. So, this week I hopped on the scale for the first time in maybe 2 years - 245lbs. I was never too skinny but had a normal weight until maybe I reached 17-18yo. Then I started to steadily gain pounds. I had a sedentary lifestyle, so despite not eating junk food or drinking much soda, the pounds kept piling.

My goal is to lose 92lbs and I would want to get rid of 80 in less than 10 months or so. Is this realistic? I don’t plan on doing anything unhealthy or that will cause bigger problems. I started going to the gym every day, doing cardio and weight lifting, coupled with eating 1500 calories a day and want to give IF a try, as well. I have sometimes unconsciously done the 16:8 fasting, so I’ll probably start with that method.

I know it’s only been a few days but I feel so good, like I actually accomplished something even though it’s only 3lbs out of the many I have to lose.

Anything else I should be doing to help my chances? Should I shoot for less calories? Include any protein shakes in my diet? Thank you and Happy New Year!!!

submitted by /u/MortgageQuestion101
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eh0w81/is_it_realistic_to_lose_80lbs_in_less_than_10/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...