Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: So, this year I decided not to wait for New Year to make a resolution.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

So, this year I decided not to wait for New Year to make a resolution.

[My progress](mgur.com/a/Y8CDq5l)

Best decision I ever made!

For the past 3 years, it was always my New Year's resolution to lose weight. But my plans never quite took off. After all the holiday splurgefest, I just no longer had the will to quit sugar/carbs and exercise.

When I tried dieting in the middle of the year, it was actually easier!

I'm 29M, 5'6". I went from 80kgs to 60kgs within 6 months. I'm doing the ketogenic diet, which consists only of meat and green leafy veggies, with absolutely no sugar/carbs.

It was really tough at first, because like most Filipinos, I love really, really loved rice. But now, I don't even miss it!

My exercise schedule is 30mins of running daily, 4x a week. Plus some crunches after running. I've been strictly sticking to this regimen for 6 months.

The past two weeks though, I couldn't resist splurging on cakes and sweets 😭. But, fortunately, my weight didn't seem to change.

I hope to get back on track TOMORROW! I can't get addicted to sugar again!

submitted by /u/PapaDragonPH
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eicfei/so_this_year_i_decided_not_to_wait_for_new_year/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...