Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing weight for life (discouraged)

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Losing weight for life (discouraged)

I regained a huge amount of weight over the last 7 years. More than what I had lost. Today as I was cleaning up some of the people that I followed, I looked through the pages of a lot of fitspo accounts I have followed over the years. Most of them have regained a lot of the weight they lost if not more. Some are morbidly obese and a few are fat activists now. It left me very discouraged because I am trying to lose the weight again and I fear that I will regain it again in the future. I’m scared that this will be my life.

Anyway, these are just some thoughts I had and just kind of wanted to vent and maybe get some tips on how I can lose weight for life this time. Maybe if anyone can share some motivation or accounts of people who have kept the weight off idk.

submitted by /u/tyredgurl
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eie9ir/losing_weight_for_life_discouraged/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...