Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My Decade Challenge and 500 lbs > 199 = 300 lbs lost journey, made it to Onederland!

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

My Decade Challenge and 500 lbs > 199 = 300 lbs lost journey, made it to Onederland!

https://imgur.com/gallery/Nu1pBCr

My short story: the 2010s weren’t kind to me and I dealt with depression and anxiety a lot. I used food cope with everything. I’ve always been big, at my heaviest i got to 500 lbs (see in my before pic 2013),

I started my journey in July 2016, started slow by just giving up soda, then junk food and smaller portions after that. Eventually started working out at home, lost around 175 lbs in the first year but had a couple ups and downs years after that.

This past year after gaining back about 35 lbs over a tough 2018 Holiday I got back to work. Started this year 290ish lbs, I felt those 35 lbs I put back on and didn’t like it at all. Motivated me to push my self again, finally got the courage to join and workout at the gym, fell in love with running. Recently got under for 200 lbs for the first time, it was my original goal and seeing the scale hit 199.6 (Onederland!) was a great feeling, it’s a number I don’t remember ever seeing, even as a kid.

I’m still hoping to lose 20ish more, it’s been really slow going lately but I still at it. Want to get some skin removal surgeries too, hoping I can start that journey in the year to come. :)

Thanks for reading, Happy New Year and good luck to everybody on their journeys in the new decade

submitted by /u/4Phoenix_Rising
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eibg6k/my_decade_challenge_and_500_lbs_199_300_lbs_lost/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...