Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A Christmas treat turned into a multi-day binge

Saturday, December 28, 2019

A Christmas treat turned into a multi-day binge

I started on November 25th and lost 13lbs in a little under 3 weeks (Started at 245lbs, 23F, 5’6”). I was doing 18:6, and had a carb (120g) and fat (70g) limit. I got through thanksgiving fine, but Christmas really screwed me up.

I slipped into a “it’s Christmas, it’s special so I can eat whatever I want” mindset. That turned into a binge on Christmas Eve, day, and the day after. Yesterday wasn’t bad as far as macronutrients, but there was no fast. Today was god awful.

I had a bowl of cereal (cocoa rice) in the middle of the night, a quarter pounder meal at McDonald’s (including a medium Dr Pepper), a big cookie, and then spaghetti for dinner.

Today just felt like an overwhelming catastrophic failure. I’m scared to weigh myself, and I’m having a hard time pulling myself out of this rut from Christmas eating.

Has anyone else dealt with this kind of this? Is anyone currently? What now?

submitted by /u/SheebsMcGee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eh05sk/a_christmas_treat_turned_into_a_multiday_binge/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...