Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm on the tail end of a 12 week cutting program. I'm on a one week vacation with family and starting to fall off the rails, need some help!

Sunday, December 29, 2019

I'm on the tail end of a 12 week cutting program. I'm on a one week vacation with family and starting to fall off the rails, need some help!

For some background I've been working with a dietician since late October to get my weight down with a -500cal deficit after years of trying myself and failing. I had a skinny fat physique at 70kg and wanted to lose the belly and love handles in a way that isn't going to have me lose the little muscle mass I have.

Anyway it's going better than I thought it would go. I'm down to 65kg and the goal weight is 64kg. I've dropped my BF% by almost 4 percent with minimal muscle loss, any loss has been all in my gut. Yesterday I posted a photo of me shirtless on the beach and got lot of comments complimenting my physique which I've NEVER gotten in my life, so it feels great. And I'm almost at the finish line.

Terrible timing with the last hurdle falling over the Christmas/New Year holiday period, in a controlled environment in my own house with my own food I'm very disciplined. My weakness is desserts and a bit of alcohol, Christmas day I gave into temptation and went overboard, now I'm away on vacation with my family for a week and I can feel myself starting to justify in my head why I should start indulging more, as it's the holidays and I'm with my family etc etc.

My dietician said don't worry about following the diet for that week but make sensible food choices, and because I'm probably going to be eating a bit more than usual do some running/sprints down on the beach and some dumbbell exercises when there's downtime (which I've been doing).

I can feel the wheels beginning to come off, and I'm only 2 days in. What should I do for the rest of this week? So close to the goal.

submitted by /u/trianglechoke89
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ehdtf2/im_on_the_tail_end_of_a_12_week_cutting_program/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...