Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Looking to start losing.

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Looking to start losing.

Some background:

I'm a six foot tall, 21 year old male who weighs just under 200 pounds. I was a beansprout all through my childhood up until around age 15 or so (I used to be around 130 or so IIRC), when the calories stopped going through me. I've hit a few plateaus simce then, and being at a plateau now, I want to start cutting the body fat.

I'm also a rather lazy person which means I won't do a lot of things unless I have to. However, I do work 8 hours a day on my feet and walk around 2 miles each day at my job, and regularly lift a decent amount of weight for it as well. What are some simple exercise and diet choices that I can make to assist myself in getting in better shape and trimming my body fat? Are pushups and sit ups a good place to start for just getting some better upper body strength?

submitted by /u/KumquatLord
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eg4051/looking_to_start_losing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...