Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Introducing myself

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Introducing myself

Hi all, I’ve been lurking on here for a couple of weeks after having tried everything to sort my weight out.

Some history: Im 5ft4 F and spent my entire teens around 130lb. When I went to uni I lost weight and went down to about 123ish. I loved how I looked but looking back I was in a really negative headspace; depression, binging, drugs, smoking etc.

I had knee surgery when I was 21 and then started to rapidly put on weight. I blamed the knee surgery and my metabolism slowing (lol) and went up to around 154-161lb and fluctuated between them.

In 2017, I joined slimming world and then gym and went down to 142lb and maintained this for 6 months. I also was pretty strong and had the beginnings of abs forming. Then in 2018 i got a huge promotion at work and I started putting it back on and peaked at 174.

I’ve tried CICO before, rejoined slimming world and tried IF and none have worked due to my crappy willpower. I get really tired and stressed and then binge on rubbish. I’ve counted the calories for my binges before and it’s often an additional 2000 calories a night!!!

So I’m ready to start properly and posting this to stay accountable. I’m getting married in maybe 2021 (we’ve not set a date yet). I really want to lose weight firstly for myself but secondly for my wedding.

My plan: 1400 calories a day on weekdays and maybe throw in 5:2. I’ll also fast during the days when I’m at work (I’m so busy I never have time to eat so this is easy for me and I do this anyway). 1600 calories a day on weekends. Give up drinking for January and maybe longer. Continue with my daily yoga but not put pressure on myself if I find myself missing days here and there.

submitted by /u/rddnll
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eh4115/introducing_myself/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...