Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I've spent my whole life thinking I was fat

Thursday, December 26, 2019

I've spent my whole life thinking I was fat

So a lil backstory, I (19f) am one of four kids and all of my siblings are naturally thin without trying. I always had more hips than my sisters and was embarrassed of my body and the way I looked. But over the past 3 years my mental health suffered and consequently, so did my weight. I would eat tons some days and others, my mom would have to beg me to eat. So I went from ~135 lbs at 5'6" to ~220 lbs in the span of a few years. But recently I've been looking over old pictures and I'm just now realizing I used to be pretty. So that's sad. I guess I could just use some advice on staying motivated to exercise and be healthy w depression. I'm not sure how much of a role antidepressants have played in my weight gain tho because it took 8ish tries before we got it right, but is there anything I should do to counteract that part of it? I also bought a vertical climber/exercise bike and have been trying to use it regularly. I'm sorry if this post was a mess, I'm kinda a mess lol

submitted by /u/badatusernames17
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eg5owt/ive_spent_my_whole_life_thinking_i_was_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...