Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Without exercise?

Monday, December 30, 2019

Without exercise?

Hi everyone. Been lurking for a bit, first time post. Last year I lost 30# with Weight Watchers. Then I decided to quit smoking. I've been successful with that and have been smoke free for 8 months. But during that time, I gained back that 30 and ten more! I recently decided to get back on a plan...just not Weight Watchers. I have a calorie tracker app called MyFitnessPal and am liking it so far. It has me set at 1500 calories a day.

A bit of explanation before my question. I have Secondary Progressive MS. Because of this, I have begun to use a wheelchair more frequently. Standing and walking are often too much for me. I have constant fatigue along with tremors and muscle weakness and spasms (think twitching and charley horses). Last year when I lost weight, my mobility wasn't quite so poor.

Is it possible to lose weight without doing dedicated exercises? I do some housework, and sometimes can walk with a shopping cart at the store. I also bought myself a pedal exerciser to use when I'm sitting to try to maintain muscle tone. Will this be enough movement? Should I cut back the calories?

submitted by /u/QuokkaNerd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ehwplm/without_exercise/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...