Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Desperate

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Desperate

I have no idea what to do. I have massive and severe food intolerances. I gain weight after eating nightshades or anything that's high in histamine. Separate from that, I have estrogen dominance and suffer from PMS symptoms if I eat anything estrogenic - eggs, dairy, nuts, soy. Most herbal supplements and a lot of vitamins are estrogenic. I also have adrenal problems and will quickly gain weight from any stimulant, even black tea or coffee and unsweetened chocolate. I am 46, menopausal and have gained 15 pounds in less than a year, eating virtually nothing. I'm now restricting myself to cucumber, zucchini and very small amounts of white rice (can't eat brown - whole grains are also estrogenic).

I walk with my dog, but the gym is 20 miles away. I'm a home provider and single mom of a disabled 16 year old, plus I am trying to finish my bachelor's degree online. I have no help at home and no family that can take any of the load off me.

I'm so disgusted with myself and sick of this. I've resolved not to eat today. I can't even eat anything I remotely enjoy, and I just keep gaining.

submitted by /u/36jane
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/egqq18/desperate/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...