Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 3: Traveling and Dieting is No Bueno

Monday, December 30, 2019

Day 3: Traveling and Dieting is No Bueno

Holy cow! Traveling and being on a diet is hard. I’m currently sitting at a food court at Chicago O’Hare and the temptations are EVERYWHERE! I kept looking at the beautiful deep dish pizzas which were taunting me. They knew I wanted to eat them but I didn’t give in.

Thankfully I thought about this and packed chicken thighs. But it’s not helping really. I just ate two and now I’m left with 750 calories (I also ate earlier today). I wanna find something that is filling and low cal here at the airport but it’s a challenge. Anyone have any ideas?

Also, to keep up. Yesterday, I had for meals: - Two chicken thighs and Rice - eggs and bacon - Chicken Sandwich (sheetz has an awesome low cal menu)

I’m staying strong guys.

Thank you everyone for commenting on my last post. To give a quick clarification for others out of the loop. I’m doing a post everyday until I reach my goal weight. I’m currently 220 pounds and trying to get to 170 pounds. I want people to see the good days, the bad days, and the days that are meh.

Some quick stats about me: 21 year old Male Height: 6’1” Starting Weight: 220 Current weight: 220 Day 3 of the daily post

submitted by /u/Williama386
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ehur5u/day_3_traveling_and_dieting_is_no_bueno/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...