Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need weight loss advice

Monday, December 30, 2019

Need weight loss advice

Hi everyone. I need a little weight loss help. It's been months now and I havent lost 1lb! I'm 165lb, 37yr female 5'4''. I eat pretty healthy and track my macros and calories everyday. I aim for 1600 calories. Ive been told by my trainer at the gym that I'm not eating enough. I dont drink,much water, maybe 32oz a day, but I cant imagine water is the reason I'm not losing. I work out usually 4-5 times a week at a boxing gym and lift weights 1x a week. I'm not really sure how its possible that I'm working out so much, eating healthy, and eating do well. Any advice would be appreciated! Maybe I'm just missing something right in front of me.

submitted by /u/kimatwm
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ehhc0q/need_weight_loss_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...