Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Pre/post workout supplements?

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Pre/post workout supplements?

Ok so I’m(21f) finally getting back to a normal weight (with a lot of help from you guys, thank you!!), and am now looking into pre/post workout supplements, like, I’ve seen a lot of people drinking shakes and stuff like that and I’m curious about it but don’t want to worry about someone selling a pyramid scheme or something to me (which is why I’m posting here instead of asking someone drinking something). I’m a 5’8” 21yr old lady currently weighing 175-180 (I probably gained some weight from the holidays so I’m putting a range). Any info or advice or recommendations would be amazing!

submitted by /u/kmmarinara
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/egnsks/prepost_workout_supplements/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...