Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost 70 pounds in 4 months doing Keto and IF and my journey has just begun. Progress shots inside.

Thursday, December 26, 2019

I lost 70 pounds in 4 months doing Keto and IF and my journey has just begun. Progress shots inside.

Progress shots: https://ibb.co/7XZ3dRC

SW: 342lbs CW: 272lbs GW: 218lbs

I started Keto Diet alongside Intermittent Fasting on August 12 2019. It’s been 4 months and some change that I have been doing this and I am proud to say I am 70 pounds lighter.

If you look at the progress shots, the pic on the left is April 2019. I never took any photos after that, and to be honest I rarely did in general, for obvious reasons. That pic was at my sisters pre-engagement party we did for her prior to the big night. Fast forward to August 12th is the day I started. The middle picture is October 2019 and I was around 40 pounds down and the right pic is Christmas Day 2019 at 70 pounds down.

I get asked - what made you finally do this? I honestly have to say it’s not a single thing, it’s a list of shit that made me snap. From hating myself for the way I am to not being able to look good and feel comfortable. Anything from friends, family, girls, work etc you name it. It all just became too much and I said to myself this has got to change. Many times I wanted to quit and break, but as cheesy as this sounds and you’re probably going to roll your eyes at this but the one quote that keeps me going is: “If I quit now, I’ll soon be back where I started. When I started, I was desperately wishing to be where I am now.” - This. This quote speaks volumes to me as I know the time, energy, effort and money I’ve put into this.

Fast forward to now and I couldn’t be more proud. My mood has changed, my wardrobe has changed 3 times since I started, my overall well-being is better, energy levels never been higher and I get compliments all the time now especially from people who knew the old me and haven’t seen me in a long time, as you can imagine i didn’t like going out. My comfort zone was having a couple of bowls, stay home and eat food like it’s running out. Now I get bored sitting at home.

If anyone is wanting to try and to start please do. I like to think I’m much more mentally stronger now but prior to starting I would crumble and give up any diet at the sight of a burger or fries, chocolate, ice cream and all the good (bad) stuff. So I have an extremely addictive nature and if I can do this, you most certainly can too.

My IF ratio is 18:6 - my fast starts at 10pm and ends at 4pm. It’s a weird time but it works for me and my schedule/work etc. I’m not a super human so if I feel as though I’m out for the count and I need something during the day, I snack on almonds or little cheese cubes. A few to tie me over.

Also, there was no exercising during this diet. The biggest thing I did was walk around the block and it was never more than 1 hour. I’ve done this maybe 8-10 times in the last 4 months. I am now going gym though as I feel as though I need to start toning myself and just in general get stronger.

If my post can motivate you even in the smallest of ways, please take it and run with it. Happy to answer any questions or talk about it.

Thank you for reading. Have a lovely day ♥️.

submitted by /u/RIPJ4WZ
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eg7a8l/i_lost_70_pounds_in_4_months_doing_keto_and_if/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...