Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Almost cried on the scale at work and again in a fitting room (SV and NSV!)

Monday, December 30, 2019

Almost cried on the scale at work and again in a fitting room (SV and NSV!)

About 8 months ago I decided to get serious about weight loss and started working with a weight management doctor at the office I work for (I'm with the GYN provider, so other than knowing birth control doesn't really make you gain weight and that I needed to not use that as an excuse, I was pretty clueless) and it's been hard work, but I'm down 43.6 lbs out of about 100 total needed. I talked with the doctor and we agreed that the simple goal of not gaining over the holidays rather than a loss goal was a good step because I'm realistic with myself (I also run my own business and it was my insane time of year, plus all my husband works sales so it's his crazy time as well). I worked my first day after Christmas today and stepped on the scale and I was DOWN almost a pound over the holidays! All this time I was dreading it thinking I'd been eating like crud and surely I was up, but the healthy eating habits stuck! After work I hit up a sweater sale and grabbed an XL to try on. I got into the fitting and it was too big! This time last year I was still wearing some XL tops, but they weren't fitting like they were designed and it was more likely to be an XXL. I grabbed a L and it fit perfect! I'm almost 5'10" and just generally big, so I have no aspirations of getting below a L so this was amazing!

submitted by /u/krisphoto
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ehusya/almost_cried_on_the_scale_at_work_and_again_in_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...