Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I see excess of weight as demons that cling to my body.

Sunday, December 29, 2019

I see excess of weight as demons that cling to my body.

They whisper to me to sleep and eat so they can create conditions for their friends to come hang out.

If I exercise and eat right, I create conditions they don’t want to live in, so the majority of them up and leave.

I want my body to be a hostile place for those demons, the same way I would want to ward off colds and flus and tangled hair and lice.

These demons will no longer live on me. I will make an effort to ward them off every chance I get, and I’ll take glee in seeing them pack up and go.

From this point forward, that is my mission.

I’m down 10 pounds this month, exercising an hour every night, eating 1 meal and 3 snacks a day, and avoiding sugar. I’m still in the overweight section, but I’m officially not obese!

Goodbye fat demons! Don’t come back, you’re not welcome!

Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/thisisathroawayk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eh35qj/i_see_excess_of_weight_as_demons_that_cling_to_my/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...