Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Changing my eating habits now

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Changing my eating habits now

I’ve been on a weightloss journey my whole life. I’m 200 pounds and 5’3. Over the last 2 years I’ve gained 44 lbs/ 20kg. I have also been diagnosed with PCOS a year ago and it is urgent that I lose weight in order to reduce the side effects of PCOS.

I either walk an hour a day or paddle board an hour a day, 3-4 days a week. I’m generally an active person but have been finding it extremely difficult to drop the weight as my eating habits are horrible.

Today I had oats for breakfast with soy milk, then had some salad with some pruccuitto, an orange, now I’m eating a kransky with veggies and brown rice.

Do you think it’s bad to eat the processed meats like sausages and cured ham? Also how long do you think til I see a drop in my weight?

Edit: I would normally eat take away every day but Have changed this habit recently.

submitted by /u/Lilybx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eh20tz/changing_my_eating_habits_now/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...