Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Some tips for a beginner?

Friday, December 27, 2019

Some tips for a beginner?

I’m female, early 20s, 5’2, 222 pounds.

I’ve been going to the gym since October around 4 times a week. Usually I’ll use the elliptical with high resistance, bike with high resistance, treadmill, and thigh master. I also downloaded C25K and have been following up with that app.

I really don’t eat a lot, around 2 meals a day(lunch and diner, some times just lunch). I’ve also started using my fitness pal and I always have a lot of calories left at the end of the day.

What can I do to lose weight? I haven’t seen any changes weight wise (my mom says I look slimmer but my weight is the exact same, maybe she’s just being supportive). I’ve been to the doctor and everything is completely fine with my heath.

Would love any advice! Thank you

submitted by /u/atlastreasurehunt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/egm7rf/some_tips_for_a_beginner/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...