Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: One bad day will not ruin me.

Saturday, December 28, 2019

One bad day will not ruin me.

I'm in need of some support. Today has been a bad food day for me. I definitely exceeded my caloric limit and my carb limit. I stress ate. I haven't stress-eaten in a long time.

My bunny is having some problems. She's had health problem since I adopted her one year ago. We've made a lot of progress but these last 24 hours have been scary. I sought comfort in food and I'm embarrassed, ashamed, and pretty upset.

I know one bad day will not ruin me but the anxiety of my food-failure mixed with other anxieties has me on edge. I haven't felt like this in a long time. I feel nauseous. I don't have anyone to talk to right now. I feel completely alone and the self loathing is really intense right now.

submitted by /u/RemorsefulArsonist
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/egzs46/one_bad_day_will_not_ruin_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...