Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Going backwards, please talk some sense into me!

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Going backwards, please talk some sense into me!

Stats; female. 19. SW:230 CW:179

Hey everyone! So I am a 19yr old female and I had lost about 70 since may...however I am steadily gaining. I have gained nearly ten pounds these last few weeks and I am so so scared of going back to where I was. I feel like I have lost my power, even though I know that’s not true. I allowed myself to have treats while home for the holidays, but every day I keep getting off track. I always come up with an excuse for why I should eat whatever I want today because it’s still winter, still Holidays, work party etc. what helps you get back on track and stop making excuses? I feel like I have lost all motivation :(

I really appreciate all help in advance!

submitted by /u/powderedpancake
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/egzqx8/going_backwards_please_talk_some_sense_into_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...