Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 40 yr old single male needs help

Friday, December 27, 2019

40 yr old single male needs help

40yr old single male needs help

I am a 40yr old who has a very busy lifestyle. Spend most of my money eating out. I really want to get healthy as i want to be around for my 8yr olds life. Any suggestions that work guys for someone on a limited budget and a single father?

I am a former athlete and cancer survivor Divorce has set me into a 5 yr life of depression. I have finally bought my own home and really trying to get my life back into place. My weight has ballooned from 220 to 300 and I feel really helpless. I read all of these diets but I need soemthing for a single father who is always on the run. I also need something that doesn’t cost a fortune becuase I am On a limited budget.

I know turning to the internet is frowned upon but I truly believe in the powers of the reddit nation. I have just started Wellbutrin so I hope that helps. I also have a pellet smoker to cook all my meat on. Please if anyone has any suggestions. Send my way.

submitted by /u/_NotoriousBTG_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/egihmf/40_yr_old_single_male_needs_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...