Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Q1 Goals

Monday, December 30, 2019

Q1 Goals

Long story short, I lost a bunch of weight 9 years ago and went from a size 16 to a size 6. I was able to maintain it until last year first by having the metabolism of a college student and then by having an eating disorder. But when I went to therapy, and my anxiety and OCD got better (and when I started a new job that had lots of hours), I gained back all the weight +15 lbs.

I’ve been through therapy and I’m working with a nutrition coach who knows my history (she helps me set macro goals). The issue with maintaining before is that I was so strict that it wasn’t sustainable. Plus it was based off of anxiety and OCD rather than from a healthy mindset.

This time will be different. I’m working on building healthy habits that I can maintain for a lifetime, and I’m doing it from a place of love and care for myself, rather than from fear and from hating myself.

That said, I wanted to post my “Q1” (first three months of the year) goals somewhere. As you can see, these are all action-oriented, not number on the scale oriented. I may not have control over how many pounds I lose, but I have control over my actions.

What are your Q1 goals??

  1. Only eat out on a weeknight once a month, unless special occasion or work event

  2. Meal plan on Saturdays

  3. Meal prep something on Sundays even if it’s just lunch for a few days.

  4. Prep lunch or buy a salad at least 4/5 work days

  5. Glass of wine no more than 3 nights per week. If going out, no more than 3 alcoholic drinks.

  6. Win the StepBet

  7. RP female physique templates—make it through the whole thing.

  8. Yoga at least once every 2 weeks

  9. Hit protein goal 4x per week

  10. Meditate 3x per week

submitted by /u/ginz_and_tonic
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ehxtlq/q1_goals/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...