Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Migraines, ruined jeans, sore knees and how I hit my last day

Friday, December 27, 2019

Migraines, ruined jeans, sore knees and how I hit my last day

As you have probably read here time and time again. I finally hit my breaking point this week. I cannot pretend to move forward any longer living the life I am living like there is not a problem. A big one. And it is 100% my fault.

My weight has gotten out of control. I am a 28 year old female who weighed in last night at 210lbs. But more than that - I have constant migraines. My stomach always hurts. I feel weak. Tying my shoes is not very comfortable. I feel embarrassed to go out with my partner. Christmas time I avoided pictures like the plague.

I want to live - to genuinely live again. And enjoy every moment of it.

So I have made some pretty lofty goals for 2020, but I am starting with small steps.

My first small steps:

  • no eating out. I've gotta meal prep for work (I am a police dispatcher so I work awful hours)
  • track every day, and try to eat smaller portions
  • get moving 3x a week. Even if it is just a walk around the neighbourhood
  • drink water!

After I nail down these steps, I will slowly add more:

  • 1200 calories a day on non work out days
  • work out at least 4x a week
  • Find ways to find joy and get rid of stress that doesn't include food

I would like to be ~140lbs by the end of 2020. It's not a hard and fast goal - it will depend on how I feel physically.

And more than anything, I would like your help. And I would like to help you. We are all in this journey together and doing it together will make it a tiny bit easier for everyone. So if you want to chat, reach out. If you're struggling, reach out. If you have something that works super well, reach out. If there is enough interest we can do a whatsapp group or something to stay in touch.

I love you all, and I can't wait to post my progress picture at the end of this journey.

EDIT: fixed the formatting

submitted by /u/g0ttag
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/egmbdp/migraines_ruined_jeans_sore_knees_and_how_i_hit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...