Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: People who've successfully lost 50+ pounds, was the last 10-20 pounds more noticable than the first?

Sunday, December 29, 2019

People who've successfully lost 50+ pounds, was the last 10-20 pounds more noticable than the first?

I'm a 6'2 male weighing around 183lbs and probably started over 220. However, while I've definitely noticed a change and others have commented on it, I feel further from my goal appearance-wise than I would've thought being just 10-20 away from my GW. Obviously I'm not expecting to be shredded the second I hit 160 but I feel like I have a farther way to go than 20 pounds of fat when looking in the mirror. Does weight loss become more noticable pound for pound as you get lower in body fat% or is it pretty linear throughout the journey? What experiences have you had with the final few pounds.

submitted by /u/Foxy_Grandpa-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ehg9j5/people_whove_successfully_lost_50_pounds_was_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...