Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel really crappy about gaining and losing the same 20 pounds over the last 7 years.

Thursday, December 26, 2019

I feel really crappy about gaining and losing the same 20 pounds over the last 7 years.

I’m 25, and I feel like I should have been the skinniest that I ever could have been in these last 7 years. Instead I’ve spent them trying to gain and lose the same 20 pounds. I’ve been telling myself for a while that I was ok being a little heavier (150 pounds at 5ft 1in) but I spent Christmas with my boyfriend’s family this past week and I felt so terrible looking at every single picture his parents took of us. I don’t want to spend the next seven years of my life feeling the same. I want to build sustainable habits and keep this weight off for good.

Just for accountability’s sake I want to: - practice eating slower (I gobble my food down!) - log what I eat (I don’t like counting calories, so for now I just want to write things down) - try to bring as little junk food as possible in the house (I love to cook and I cook pretty healthy - but I tend to overeat healthy food. And I’m very just in my love for food - I will eat ANYTHING) - replace chips with rice cakes/veggies with tajin. Chips are my absolutely favorite fast food. I also love packaged ramen and tend to eat it a lot on busy days, but maybe I can use a half portion and bulk it up with veggies.

Any tips, suggestions, or good vibes welcome. I haven’t felt this bad about my body in a while.

submitted by /u/anjkris
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eg6ugb/i_feel_really_crappy_about_gaining_and_losing_the/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...