Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: After all that work, I finally have acquired a neck

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

After all that work, I finally have acquired a neck

[330->183 = 147 lbs] 7 months

After many failed attempts and failed diets, I finally think I've done it. Now there's still a TON of work to do, but for once I was proud of myself and felt like sharing instead of lurking. No one talks about it, but there are a lot of psychological changes that happen after weight loss that I'm currently dealing with. I don't feel like myself anymore, I'm having trouble eating normal foods again, and sadly I've been having a hard time trusting new people that don't know what I looked like before hand. But those are problems for 2020! Happy New Years Everyone!

https://imgur.com/gallery/oiaDvfd

submitted by /u/DEWmise
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eic6as/after_all_that_work_i_finally_have_acquired_a_neck/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...