Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Having trouble losing the last bit of weight

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Having trouble losing the last bit of weight

So I’ve been doing really well and I’ve lost a good bit of weight but I’m having a lot of trouble with the last little bit. I’m sitting at about 16% bodyfat but I really want to get down to about 10-12% meaning I have to lose about 10 more pounds. I’ve been doing intermittent fasting and have successfully had a 500 calorie deficit for a month and have been doing heavy cardio 4 times a week. I’m a nurse so I’ve got a very active job and do strength training 3 times a week. I haven’t lost a single pound and I’m getting kind of frustrated. I’m afraid to push my deficit any further because I do distance running and don’t want it to impair my performance. I feel like I’ve just hit a wall and my body refuses to lose any more bodyfat but I’m getting close to visible abs so I really wanna lose it if I can. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/texaspoontappa93
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ehi9xo/having_trouble_losing_the_last_bit_of_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...