Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Anyone wanna do a “no sugar January” with me?

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Anyone wanna do a “no sugar January” with me?

As much as I don’t like to reinforce my “all or nothing mentalities” I have noticed that I can also use them to my benefit. It’s also beneficial for me to have an accountability partner of some type, someone I can make proud. Would any of you lovely people be interested in trying to get through the month of January without sugars? We could even exclude things such as fruit or breads.. this has always been a huge barrier for me because I think I am literally addicted to it. I’ve heard that it is more addictive than cocaine, which I don’t doubt! I’ve finally gotten into a good exercise routine, and my body CRAVES good food. But it is sooo hard for me to pass up sweets. Any tips, advice or if you would like to join me in this experiment? :)

submitted by /u/xbethgallaccix
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eibojp/anyone_wanna_do_a_no_sugar_january_with_me/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...