Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is it possible to get a completely flat stomach when you’ve always stored some weight in your abdominal region?

Thursday, December 26, 2019

Is it possible to get a completely flat stomach when you’ve always stored some weight in your abdominal region?

I apologize if this is the wrong sub to ask this question. I’m new here so I don’t know all the rules yet.

I’m a really shitty eater and don’t exercise as much as I should so I really want to stet getting into it, especially with New Years around the corner. Since I havent really tried to lose weight in the past and I’ve always had a bit of a stomach even when I was young, is it possible for me to get rid of that with a proper eating and exercise rountine or am I just gonna have to live with it? Storing weight in the abdominal region is pretty common in my family, even for my mom who is very thin otherwise. I’m about 21 so I’m obviously younger for reference.

submitted by /u/dischordiangel
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eg4vwt/is_it_possible_to_get_a_completely_flat_stomach/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...