Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gains... Muscle or belly?

Sunday, December 29, 2019

Gains... Muscle or belly?

I've lost almost 60lbs through diet and moderate exercise over the last 8.5 months. I've started to bring in a strength program lifting weights and I am STRUGGLING to eat at a deficit.

I'm a 5' tall woman and I'm trying to stick to protein, veggies and low carbs. I'm trying to eat "clean" with whole foods. I've been doing really well and not very hungry until I started lifting. I'm doing three days a week for now. I'm increasing my calories to allow for the extra activity but any days I'm lifting in the gym I am ravenous. I would like to lose 1-2 lbs per week. I'm fairly active and somewhat strong but still 177 lbs with a higher body fat percentage. I would like to continue steadily losing fat while maintaining or gaining muscle.

Any tips to eat healthy, work out but still maintain a healthy deficit?

submitted by /u/_Kate1980_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ehhogq/gains_muscle_or_belly/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...