Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gained back 12lbs over the span of a month and a half- damn you, holidays!

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Gained back 12lbs over the span of a month and a half- damn you, holidays!

I had lost 28lbs in total and now have nearly gained half of it back. What makes it worse is the beginning of the decade vs end of the decade challenge where I look at pictures of me when I was 10 and how even at 10 I thought I was fat... it's weird how you genuinely think the worse of yourself when you're doing fine. Anyways, I can't wait to lose the water weight so it makes me feel like I've done something and then go back to actual weight loss. I have no new years resolutions because I have no timed quota but I guess my new years resolution would be to not gain more than my peak of 223lbs. Here's to a good year where I might be beach body ready in the summer!

submitted by /u/hatt730
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/eidnpx/gained_back_12lbs_over_the_span_of_a_month_and_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...