Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling to get back on the horse after indulging over Christmas

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Struggling to get back on the horse after indulging over Christmas

Over the past week, I have had three full-blown binges. They had all been triggered by Christmas events where I tried to 'treat myself' within reason (something I am currently incapable of doing) which led to me deciding 'screw it' and eating whatever I wanted. I've definitely gained about a kilo which isn't the end of the world, but today and yesterday (which were binge-free) I've had incredibly strong urges to eat crap AGAIN which really would start to derail what I have achieved this year. This often happens to me in the day or two after a binge, but I need some help getting back on the horse. I've come so far! Shitty Christmas snacks aren't worth wrecking my progress for.

submitted by /u/beating_the_binge
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/efqzly/struggling_to_get_back_on_the_horse_after/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...