Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What is my activity level??

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

What is my activity level??

I like to use tdee calculators online to get a good estimate of how much to eat, but I always set it to sedentary lifestyle, just to be sure. But recently wondering if I could up the calories a bit, just not sure how active I’m considered.

I work 5 days a week, and at work I usually walk about 1-2.5 miles a day. I also exercise about 4 or 5 times a week. For a couple days I’ll do 30 minutes, or 20 minutes of high intensity, and the other 2/3 days I’ll do 45-60 minutes going back and forth from high intensity/ recovery.

I tried to google what I’d fall under but it’s all a little different depending on the site, though they mostly all say most people are considered sedentary and I don’t want to accidentally up my calories too much. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/swils217
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/efrzct/what_is_my_activity_level/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...