Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to get skinnier legs without gaining muscle?

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

How to get skinnier legs without gaining muscle?

Hi, my legs aren't fat or anything but they look kind of bulky and I don't like the shape because I'm a little bit muscular. Of course theres some fat too. I just think it looks weird because for some reason no other part of my body is muscular at all, and while i definitely wouldnt be considered fat, my legs are considerably bigger than my other body parts like my arms in proportion so it looks odd to me. like my arms are B O N E Y but my legs arent.

I'm worried that if i do more exercise my legs will become more bulky but honestly i just want to know a safe way to lose that muscle and get thinner legs.

while im on the topic of the leg area, id also like advice on my butt because lately i've gained weight and my butt has become bigger but its also kinda saggy. whenever i google exercises for a saggy butt I always just end up seeing videos on doing squats but honestly i just want a smaller butt and not the really perky round butt type that you get from squats bc i dont think that would look good on me.

submitted by /u/mingyungchoi
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/efqn0y/how_to_get_skinnier_legs_without_gaining_muscle/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...