Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Full circle, 2 years, net change +10lbs

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Full circle, 2 years, net change +10lbs

Jan 2018 was diagnosed Type II diabetic, 460lbs. Paid for the LoseIt App, started logging, watching Carbs, lost 85 lbs and went to Japan!

In Japan, hottest heatwave in history; walking 7 miles a day; dehydrated af the whole 2 weeks.

Got kidney stones, doctor said my diet contributed based on the make up of the stones and the dehydration topped it off. Decided I’d rather not get stones again, and figured I could monitor my food well enough now so I stopped logging... 10 months later, I’m 470lbs.

Doctor has me on a goal to lose 20lbs by March.

I just took a 2 mile walk on Christmas Day. I don’t think I can do it every day, but I’ll try to do at least 1 mile a day until I can do more.

Day 1 down.

submitted by /u/PayData
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/efqja0/full_circle_2_years_net_change_10lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...