Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 100 Day Challenge - End goals for Christmas

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

100 Day Challenge - End goals for Christmas

This is an unofficial challenge, created by u/pumpkin_beer, for those of us who want to set goals to achieve within the 100 days leading up to Christmas or New Year's Day! This challenge is OPEN for anyone to join or leave at any time. Check-ins are on Monday mornings-ish (US Central Time)! Comment any time!

Current countdown: it’s here!, 7 days until New Year's Day

Starting weight: 144 lbs, Last week's weight: 141.3 lbs, This week's weight: unknown

Running goal: 161 km (100 mi) in 100 days, current progress: 186 km run and counting!

I’m sorry this post is so late (again), and it’s on mobile so I hope formatting is still okay. I am officially off the rails in terms of my usual routine. I’ve unfortunately lost my MFP streak and I have done quick yoga sessions in the morning rather than run. But we’re headed home tomorrow and I plan on getting right back on track. I hope you’ve enjoyed your holidays and thank you for all of your contributions to this post!

I will post next Monday and on New Year's Day for those who had goals end. Happy Holidays!!

submitted by /u/madsmidna
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/efpy94/100_day_challenge_end_goals_for_christmas/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...