Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I start?

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

How do I start?

Hi, I'm a 14-year-old girl, 5'4, and 68kg (150 lbs). I need to start losing weight but I've got a few problems. First, we live in a third-world country where the doctor's isn't really somewhere you go for losing weight, you figure out how to lose weight yourself. I don't really know how to lose weight in a way that's healthy for me. Second, I really don't know how and where to start losing. I've decided to start counting calories but I don't know how many I should be eating at my age and height because I've gotten conflicting answers from the internet and my family.
There's no gym I can go to but I've started working out and I don't know if this will help me lose weight but here's my basic workout routine: 100 burpees, 100 explosive lunges, 100 lunges, 4 1-minute planks, 4 sets of 20-second mountain climbers, 4 of 20-second squats, 25 push-ups, 1-minute wall-sit, 100 jumping jacks, and 50 crunches. It's just a compilation of the most fat-burning exercises I've looked up online and it takes me about three hours to get through, mostly because I spent half the time lying on the floor and panting. I've been doing it for about a week, and I don't know how long I'll stick to it because it's tough.

I need some help. Is my workout good enough? How many calories should I be eating per day? What should I eat?

submitted by /u/MassiveThanks
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/efq85m/how_do_i_start/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...