Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I think y’all might get a kick out of this.

Friday, December 9, 2022

I think y’all might get a kick out of this.

So all week long I’ve been perfect with my eating habits. Exercise this week could have been better but hey, I’ll get it next week. Anyway, since I stuck with eating so well this week, I figured I’d treat myself on this fine Friday night. So I pull out the old DoorDash app and order from Chick-fil-a. I ordered the Southwest salad, waffle fries, Mac and cheese, peppermint chip shake, and a cookie. My order arrives and it’s just the salad with a completely melted shake with no straw. I round to my kitchen and see the “get down to 175lbs” note I left myself and think, this must be some higher level powers that be, because they made sure I just got my salad and that was it. Keep up the good fight my friends! The universe is on your side.

submitted by /u/Flat-Marsupial-7885
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zheqa8/i_think_yall_might_get_a_kick_out_of_this/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...