Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I need to shed 40kgs (or 88lb) and I’m giving myself 2023 to do it.

Friday, December 9, 2022

I need to shed 40kgs (or 88lb) and I’m giving myself 2023 to do it.

Alright r/loseit, I need to shed 40kgs (88 pounds I think). I’m giving myself 2023 to do it.

If you’ve dropped the same amount of weight, how’d you do it? What is a sure fire way to succeed when I’m a heavy smoker and my laziness is excruciating? I want to fit in my old clothes by this time next year, and I want to actually do it this time.

For a little bit more information. I moved interstate and I was 65kgs in 2016. Since living up here, I’m now over 100 because of different lazy routines, bad choices, and losing all care for how I look. I want to get back down to the way I used to feel and look, and I haven’t succeeded thus far because I’ve just… given up.

submitted by /u/snagsinbread
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/zheliz/i_need_to_shed_40kgs_or_88lb_and_im_giving_myself/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...