Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Trying to get back into the swing of things

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Trying to get back into the swing of things

I am 28F and last summer I started my weight loss journey weighing in at 267 lbs. By May of this year I had made it down to 200 lbs. I was in much better shape. My asthma was under control and I could do more physical activities without instant fatigue.

Unfortunately, it made me insecure. I've always felt comfortable and confident in my fat skin. When I started losing weight I lost all of my confidence. This summer has been a rough one and I've gotten back up to 217 lbs.

I want to give myself some kind of motivation, some kind of challenge to work towards. I was wondering if anyone had a 90 day challenge or plan that I could try to follow so that I could make some big changes before 2023 in the hopes that I get out of this fog and back to my old self and maybe even gain some confidence along the way.

I know weight loss isn't a quick fix and I know a 90 day challenge isn't equivalent to lifestyle changes. I feel like I just need something to push my motivation and get back in the right mindset.

submitted by /u/playspretty93
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xu93a0/trying_to_get_back_into_the_swing_of_things/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...