Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Demoralisation after jumping on the scales

Saturday, October 8, 2022

Demoralisation after jumping on the scales

Hey everyone. 3 weeks ago, I made the decision to change and lose weight. The past week I’ve only lost .4kg. Considering how much I’ve put in, it’s hard to not feel flat and that maybe I’m doing something wrong. I’m not defeated nor will I stop trying but I’m second guessing myself. I’m curious at how everyone deals with demoralisation after jumping on the scales and not getting the result you were after. I’m not perfect and there a plethora of changes I can make. I still feel I should’ve got a better result that that. Or am I being too hard on myself?

submitted by /u/borgy17
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xz5fef/demoralisation_after_jumping_on_the_scales/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...