Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 1 tomorrow!

Monday, October 3, 2022

Day 1 tomorrow!

I'm 5'10, last time I checked 157.5lbs.

Been maintaining for quite a bit now - probably since the end of May. At my lowest in the maintain, I was 152, highest probably 160. But I am excited to get back to it. Right now, I think my short term goal will be 145, long term maybe 135. I have been in a bad binge cycle lately, it's a miracle I haven't gained it all back by now with the way I've been eating. The thing that inspired me to start again was most definitely looking at my progress with pics from last year - now. I'm going to a stay at a friends house this weekend, though, which usually throws me off track, but I wanted to officially rejoin the community and find some people who will hold me accountable. So excited to feel good about my habits again!

submitted by /u/orbythegreat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/xuyr7x/day_1_tomorrow/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...