Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Weights at the gym - useful or not?

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Weights at the gym - useful or not?

My main goal is to lose weight and lose it fairly quick, and I obviously do cardio for that. I am really crap at cardio tbh because my stamina is appalling, but I am working on that. What about gym weights though - are they good or not so good for losing weight? They are the one thing I actually enjoy doing, so I try intertwine it with my cardio workout, though I am doing an increasing amount. Although in the long term I care more about being lighter than looking fitter, In the short term I am currently in a position where I am trying to prioritise looking fitter. I'm worried that doing weights will build muscle and the fat will just pile on top and I will look even bigger - does it even work like that?

EDIT: By weights, I don't mean lifting. I mean resistance training. My bad.

submitted by /u/clgetwy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x5900h/weights_at_the_gym_useful_or_not/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...