Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Motivation by “memories”

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Motivation by “memories”

So I like to tag photos as I take them for easy searching. “Oh, where’s that photo with me, my partner, and our neighbour”…that sort of thing. Also, I’m not a big fan of selfies, so they are few and far between.

I was looking for a decent profile picture for work, and was presented with a cross section of my looks over the last few years.

My peak, which was 120kg on the scales (M, 188 cm) although I imagine I was actually more like 125kg here, I look huge. My cheeks are bulging, my clothes are uncomfortably tight, but most importantly, the smile looks strained, and uncomfortable. Amazed one look at that photo didn’t send me straight to the gym at the time.

My low point, 88kg, was taken in the best loss attempt I ever did, a few days before I picked up an injury and yo-yoed back up. Face looked as trim as it was going to get, not quite belly-less but the clothes were hanging off me as I didn’t want to buy any new ones before hitting my target weight. The big difference though was the smile. I looked like a completely different person who was happy to be photographed, and was clearly just in a much better spot all round.

I’m at 105kg at the moment, so am basically halfway between those two versions of me. I know which version of me I’ll be happier as….let’s get to it!

submitted by /u/LactatingBadger
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x58gpg/motivation_by_memories/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...