Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Question about calorie counting

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Question about calorie counting

I'm just starting out and I have a question about calories. Right now my main goal is to get used to healthy portion sizes so I am trying to fall between 1300-1500 calories eaten a day. I'm eating a lot of plant based foods and whole foods and lean proteins. I'm 5'6" and 230lbs.

That said I have been exercising more this time around. I kayaked for 2 hours yesterday and went for a 45 minute brisk walk/jog.....given how over weight I am do I need to increase my food intake when I exercise more? I feel really hungry and I'm a couple hundred calories from being over my limit. I'm having a hard time with this because I know I'm not like an athlete so odds are I'm not working out as hard as some people so how do I calculate calories burned via activity? Do I just ignore the exercise calories for now?

submitted by /u/CrisiwSandwich
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x7lrfm/question_about_calorie_counting/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...