Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: an introduction

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

an introduction

This is cross posted in another group but I can honestly use all the support I can Howdy! My name is Elizabeth (21F) and I'm trying to get my shit together. Some barriers in my way are that I had a medically necessary hysterectomy at the beginning of the year, and the day after my stepdad passed away. Grief and surgical menopause aren't enjoyable. I'm also on bipolar meds (depakote and olnazapine). I currently weigh about 204 but it fluctuates up to 210 I want to get my life together.

My goal is a sustainable 130. I know it might take a while and I'm ok with that. I'm looking for long term solutions because short term isn't sustainable.

How do you boost confidence and avoid obsessing and intentionally going under your calorie budget and then inevitably crashing?

submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Oven379
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x7o9ve/an_introduction/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...