Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Pls help!

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Pls help!

Hello. 2 years ago I had my second child and I weighed 280. Before the pregnancy I was 150 (already had baby #1). I am now 216. I've been small most my life up until the pregnancies. I'm here to ask if anyone has been able to loose the mom pouch? Is there any hope? And how in the world do I get my butt back? I've lost it completely... All my confidence is gone and my motivation. I don't work out or diet I've just skipped meals (ik it's not healthy). I don't even know where to start with working out because I feel so drained every time I start. Pls give me some tips/advice on loosing the mom pouch , getting my weight down, building my booty and keeping my energy levels up!

submitted by /u/Spiritual_History923
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x3ngih/pls_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...