Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I got weight and a double chin

Sunday, September 4, 2022

I got weight and a double chin

Hello, little question, I got weight last months as I was really caress, not doing sports and staying at home and I saw a double chin appearing on my face... Now I started a diet and sports in purpose to lose it. I have a question ; is it as easy to make it disappear as I got it? Or it's going to be complicated and probably the last piece of "fat" I'll lose on my body when losing weight? I just wonder if it's going to be among the first or the last things on my look due to weight that will disappear, because it appeared very recently after I reached my weight peak.

Sorry if it seems weird to ask, but my chin really looks ugly now. Any answer about your experience over such an issue could help me.

submitted by /u/IndependentFlaky6236
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x64nhn/i_got_weight_and_a_double_chin/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...