Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What will happen if I continue the cut

Sunday, September 4, 2022

What will happen if I continue the cut

Hello guys! To give context I'm 18M and 171cm and 63kg. On May I used to be 71.5kg so I decided to lose weight. Problem is until the midst of August I never paid much attention to my macros and I skipped the gym plenty. I still lost weight tho due to my calorie deficit. But during the midst of August I found a really nice ppl x arnold split, I started counting my protein and my macros and overall I saw change in my body. Thing is I still have belly fat. My plan was to go to a weight where I could see my abs but not become skinny. Eat enough protein to maintain muscle and not look scrawny. And then after that I'd maybe go for a bulk but I'm not sure yet. Thing is, is that I don't know if my plan will work. I have a fear that I'll reach like 60kg and I'll just be skinny. Is this true? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/CarlCJohnson2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/x63qae/what_will_happen_if_i_continue_the_cut/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...